Now that you have signed up logging into Docxonomy is a very simple process. In your email, you will have received 2 messages. The first one will share with you a link to the website and your username and password. The password is temporary and will only be needed the first time you log in. Because you can have multiple accounts the second email is informing you that you have been added to your account. This is all you will need to log in.
Follow these simple steps to get started.
- Enter the email address you used to sign up with.
- Enter the password from the email you received with your account information.
- Click on the "Login" button.
- You will be prompted to change your password. Enter the password that you previously used on the login screen.
- Enter a new password. It must be at least 10 characters long.
- Reenter the new password.
- If everything is verified with the "Password is validated" message, click the "Update Password" button.
You will be informed that your password was successfully changed and you will be logged into the system.