Uploading your first file could not be easier. To make it convenient for users, we have given you two ways to upload files. To get started all you have to do is open the upload screen. Once the screen is open you can either drag and drop files to the drop zone or use the Select Files menu option. Both work the same way and will get files into the uploader. You can either upload one file or many at the same time. When you are first getting started don't worry about the permissions. We will cover permissions in more detail at a later time. Let's get going and upload your first file.
Follow these simple steps to get started.
- In the top toolbar, click on the "Upload" menu item
- Select one or more files from your file system and drag and drop them in the drop zone
- or, you can click on the "Select Files" to open the file selector and navigate to the files you want to add
- If you want the files to show up as "My Files" click on the pin in the My Files column
- You can all check the box next to the My Files title to select all files in the list to show up as "My Files".
- Click on the "Upload all" button to upload the files to the repository.