Your profile tells us and other Docxonomy users who you are. Access your profile anytime by clicking on the settings on the top right, and clicking the "Profile" button. Here you have the ability to change different parts of your profile such as your name, phone number, profile picture, or password. Check out below to see all of the actions you can take on this page!
Change Your Name / Phone Number
- Click on the "Edit" button located underneath your Name, Phone Number, and Email
- Edit either your phone number or your name
- When you are satisfied with your change click "Save" and your profile will be updated.
Change Your Profile Picture
You may initially choose a Profile Picture but realize that you have a much better picture of yourself. To change your profile picture follow these easy steps.
- Make sure you know where the picture is on your computer
- Hover over your current profile picture on the page and click where you see "Update Photo"
- Choose the image that you want to be your new Profile Picture
- Size it properly so that it will look exactly how you want it to look
- Once you are satisfied, click the "Change Photo" button and you should see your profile picture update
If you ever need you can always reset your profile picture to the default by clicking "Reset Default".
Change Your Password
If you ever want to change your password, you can do this easily on the Profile page.
- Where it says "Current Password" just put in the password that you currently use to log in
- Where you see "Enter Password", give Docxonomy the password you would like to change to.
- Where you see "Confirm Password", re-type the password that you just put in above.
- Then click "Update Password" and we will update your password for you. Next time you log in, use this new password.
If you see red text, it means that your password may not meet our security requirements. Follow the instructions until you see "Password is validated." in green text.
Upload Logs For Support
Sometimes applications do not work exactly as expected. When this happens we want to know as much as possible about the problem so that we can stop it from happening again. If working with Docxonomy support, we may ask you to come to this page and click the "Upload Logs" button so that Docxonomy can help you further.